All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionExplores relationship between Fourier Analysis, convex geometry, and related areas; in the past, study of this relationship has led to important mathematical advances Presents new results and applications to diverse fields such as geometry, number theory, and analysis Contributors are leading experts in their respective fields Will be of interest to both pure and applied mathematicians
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlex Iosevich,Giancarlo Travaglini,Leonardo Colzani,Luca Brandolini
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.