All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionSkilled solvers will find the challenge they seek in these 72 freestyle, unthemed puzzles. By carefully researching neologisms, current celebrities and pop culture, and phrases that haven't appeared in crosswords before, Todd McClary has created grids filled with a fresh, modern vocabulary.
- Author BiographyTodd McClary is a popular constructor who has written for <i>The New York Times</i>, <i>Games</i> magazine, the <i>Wall Street Journal</i>, and many other major publications. He is the coauthor of <i>Crowd-Pleasing Puzzles</i> and the author of <i>Sit & Solve Tough as Nails Crosswords</i>(both Sterling). He lives in Aurora, CO.
- Author(s)Todd McClary
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width208 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.