All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionIt is my hope in this book that I can give you a few ideas of what the ogham is, where it might have come from, and how I (and others) use it as a spiritual tool. There is much we do t kw about the Ogham. It is t kwn for sure if the ogham was ever used for divination. And finally, it is t kwn if the letters were ever used to designate lunar cycles. What is kwn is that there were many oghams - the letters themselves, bird oghams, tree oghams, etc. The letters being symbols for certain words, t all trees as it thought by most today. What we have is a system that uses several oghams in combination that is t necessarily historically correct but that which works for us as a tool for learning. This book deals with those teachings set in a framework of the lunar year.
- Author BiographyDeanne is a Priestess of The Goddess, and author of four books. Deanne is the founder of Global Goddess, a worldwide organization open to all women who honor some form of the divine feminine. She is also the founder of The Apple Branch - A Dianic Tradition where she mentors women who wish to serve as priestesses. Through the years Deanne has organized many women's festivals and seasonal celebrations. She has taught workshops and formed groups of women to honor the age-old tradition of women coming together, doing work with their hands and sharing stories with each other. She currently teaches through the Apple Branch, The Rowan Tree School, and Ocean Seminary College.
- Author(s)Deanne Quarrie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAlexis Umowski
- Illustrator(s)Drew Morton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.