All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionFormer Manhattan girl Penny has quickly discovered that life in a small town is never dull. Not when there's a festival for every occasion, a Queen Bee to deal with, an animal shelter to save, and a cute boy to crush on. There's a new girl in town: Esmeralda. She's beautiful, French, and just happens to be Queen Bee Charity's best friend. Penny hopes the arrival of Esmeralda means Charity might be too busy to keep making her life miserable. But Penny doesn't have a lot of time to worry about Charity. Her best friend, Tally, has recruited her to help raise money to save the local animal shelter. Then there's Marcus, the adorable and mysterious boy who Penny thinks maybe likes her as much as she likes him. Plus, this is Penny's first holiday season as a divorced kid -- although she has idea what this means. Can Penny help her friends save the shelter, navigate her new family dynamics, and get the boy, or will Charity and Esmeralda find a way to ruin everything?
- Author BiographyHeather Hepler is the author of The Cupcake Queen and Love? Maybe. She also wrote Scrambled Eggs at Midnight and The Dream Factory with Brad Barkley. She holds a master s in library science from the University of North Texas and an MFA in creative writing from the University of Southern Maine. She works as a reviewer for VOYA, Kirkus Reviews, Publiers Weekly, Library Media Connection, and the New York Times. Heather lives with her family in Tyler, Texas.
- Author(s)Heather Hepler
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.