All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- Description<b>From the national bestselling author of the Sweet Pepper Fire Brigade Mysteries comes the second in a new series featuring Zoe Chase, a Southern food truck chef who serves justice on the side.</b> With a few loyal friends in tow including her handsome attorney, Miguel, and her cat, Creme Brulee Zoe drives the Biscuit Bowl to Charlotte, North Carolina, to enter a nationally televised food truck race. The contest features challenges across the Southeast, and with a fifty-thousand-dollar grand prize, competition isn t just fierce it s killer. As everyone gears up for the first challenge, ather food trucker from Zoe s hometown is found dead. The race rolls on, but when the body count rises, police begin to suspect Miguel. Now Zoe must race to catch the killer before her attorney needs an attorney.
- Author Biography<b>J. J. Cook </b>is a pseudonym for a married couple who writes mysteries, mostly set in the South, with a touch of paranormal and romance. The Biscuit Bowl Food Truck series includes<i> Death on Eat Street </i>and<i> Fry Another Day</i>.
- Author(s)J J Cook
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBiscuit Bowl Food Truck Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight136 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.