All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionFuel Cells: Modeling, Control, and Applications describes advanced research results on modeling and control designs for fuel cells and their hybrid energy systems. Filled with simulation examples and test results, it provides detailed discussions on fuel cell modeling, analysis, and nlinear control. The book begins with an introduction to fuel cells and fuel cell power systems as well as the fundamentals of fuel cell systems and their components. It then presents the linear and nlinear modeling of fuel cell dynamics, before discussing typical approaches of linear and nlinear modeling and control design methods for fuel cells. The authors also explore the Simulink implementation of fuel cells, including the modeling of PEM fuel cells and control designs. They cover the applications of fuel cells in vehicles, utility power systems, stand-alone systems, and hybrid renewable energy systems. The book concludes with the modeling and analysis of hybrid renewable energy systems, which integrate fuel cells, wind power, and solar power. Mathematical preliminaries on linear and nlinear control are provided in an appendix. With the need for alternative power well established, we are seeing unprecedented research in fuel cell techlogy. Written by scientists directly involved with the research, this book presents approaches and achievements in the linear and nlinear modeling and control design of PEM fuel cells.
- Author BiographyBei Gou is currently the president and CEO of Smart Electric Grid, LLC. He was previously an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Texas, Arlington. Woon Ki Na is a senior power electronics and control engineer at Caterpillar Inc. Bill Diong is an associate professor at Texas Christian University.
- Author(s)Bei Gou,Bill Diong,Woon Ki Na
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Applications Series
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note157 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.