CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical and academic discussion sees investment in education and vocational training as crucial for the success of transformation in CEE ecomies. The present volume contains papers presented to the 5th Berlin Social Conference which was convened to examine current developments in labour potential in CEE states, to take stock of the range of bilateral and multilateral assistance measures directed to this area and - of equal importance - to raise the central question of how intensification of human capital investment may best be used to consolidate a market ecomy.
- Author BiographyThe editor works for the Institute for Theory of Economic Policy at the Freie Universitaet Berlin where he heads the project on Inter Disciplinary Transformation Research which now includes Economic Theory of the Tertiary Sector (Oekonomische Theorie der Hochschule).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleOkonomische Theorie der Hochschule
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJurgen Schramm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.