All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionFull of Flavour features 18 of Maria Elia's favourite ingredients, offering over 100 stunning recipes and a rare insight into how a chef's mind works to create the perfect balance of flavours and textures. Each chapter opens with one of Maria's 'mind maps' - the starting point of her creative process where she sketches an ingredient and looks at every possible complimentary flavour. Whether game, lamb, greens or pulses, all are taken on a 'flavour journey' so you can see how Maria has developed the recipes in the book and in the subsequent variations. Each dish has been designed t only to excite the palate but to inspire you to adapt and create your own ideas, even including some working pages along the way for you to jot down your tes. Why t swap butternut squash for new potatoes in the recipe for Slow Roasted Smoked Paprika Chicken with Butternut Squash, Cherry Tomatoes and White Beans; seasonality is key to Maria's dishes, making them cheaper to make and more nutritional, so if a fruit or vegetable is out of season she shows how easy it is to adapt and improvise. As Maria says, the best thing about cooking is that it's a never ending learning experience.
- Author BiographyMaria Elia was brought up at the stove of her Greek Cypriot father's restaurant in Richmond. Her love of cooking has grown into a passion that has led her to travel the world and incorporate an eclectic range of influences into her cooking style - earning her great acclaim when head chef at Delfina's and The Whitechapel Gallery Dining Rooms. Maria is currently Executive Chef for Joe's at Draycott Avenue. She is also a regular contributor to Olive and Good Food, and appears regularly on TV.
- Author(s)Maria Elia
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.