All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an outstanding team of experts in the interdisciplinary areas of research, this book is based on a new classification of the different types of fullerene polymers according to their chemical structures. It covers all aspects, from different classes, to their synthesis and applications in material science. Of great interest to polymer and synthetic chemists, but also for material scientists and industrial chemists.
- Author BiographyNazario Martin is full professor of Organic Chemistry at the University Complutense of Madrid. His research interests span a range of targets with emphasis on the chemistry of carbon nanostructures involving fullerenes and carbon nanotubes, pi-conjugated systems as molecular wires, and electroactive molecules, in the context of electron transfer processes, photovoltaic applications and nanoscience. He is currently a member of the Editorial Board of Chemical Communications, and the Regional Editor for Europe of the journal Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures. He is a fellow of The Royal Society of Chemistry, vice-director of IMDEA - Nanoscience Institute, and the President of the Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry. Francesco Giacalone is a postdoctoral scientist at the University of Palermo. As a postdoctoral scientist (2004-2005) he worked with Professor Martin as a ESF Fellow in molecular electronics. In June 2005 he moved to the University of Palermo under the supervision of Professor Renato Noto. His current research interests focus on the synthesis of electroactive materials and recyclable materials in heterogeneous catalysis for organic synthesis.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication09/09/2009
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Giacalone,Nazario Martin
- Foreword byMaurizio Prato
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.