All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $53.08
- AU $34.25Trending at AU $38.25
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $41.75
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $22.17
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.33
About this product
- DescriptionGeared towards parents with children between the ages of two and twelve, Fun with the Family Oregon features interesting facts and sidebars as well as practical tips about traveling with your little ones.
- Author BiographySarah Pagliasotti is a freelance writer for parenting and travel publications, among others. She's a nearly-native Oregonian who grew up splashing in the surf at Newport's Nye Beach, hiking the forests of the Cascade Mountains and waiting on a tow-truck for the family VW bus on myriad roadsides throughout the state. With wanderlust in her DNA, she's now logging many miles with her own family exploring Oregon's bounty and searching out unique experiences for families. She lives in Portland with her husband and two curious daughters.
- Author(s)Sarah Pagliasotti
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFun with the Family Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight19 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.