All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design teaches the basic design techniques for logic circuits. The text provides a clear and easily understandable discussion of logic circuit design without the use of unnecessary formalism. It emphasizes the synthesis of circuits and explains how circuits are implemented in real chips. Fundamental concepts are illustrated by using small examples, which are easy to understand. Then, a modular approach is used to show how larger circuits are designed. VHDL is a complex language so it is introduced gradually in the book. Each VHDL feature is presented as it becomes pertinent for the circuits being discussed. While it includes a discussion of VHDL, the book provides thorough coverage of the fundamental concepts of logic circuit design, independent of the use of VHDL and CAD tools. A CD-ROM containing all of the VHDL design examples used in the book, as well Altera's Quartus II CAD software, is included free with every text.
- Author BiographyZvonko Vranesic e Professor Emeritus presso il Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering della University of Toronto, Canada. Si occupa inoltre di ricerca e sviluppo presso l'Altera Toronto Technology Center.
- Author(s)Stephen Brown,Zvonko G. Vranesic
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight1605 g
- Width190 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.