All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work focuses on the myth of modernity told through the works of Balla, Depero, Boccioni and Prampolini. Paris, 20 February 1909. An article by the young Italian poet Filippo Tommaso Marinetti appears on the first page of the daily Le Figaro. It is the Manifesto of Futurism, the artistic movement established in Milan in 1909 that expressed concepts of movement and speed through simultaneous visions and dynamic lines. Marinetti intends to challenge the Paris avant-garde t by proposing a new way of making art and literature but a new way of living that interprets in an all-embracing way the new collective myth of modernity.
- Author BiographyFlaminio Gualdoni is Professor of Art history at the Accademia di Brera. He is the former director of the Fondazione Arnaldo Pomodoro.
- Author(s)Flaminio Gualdoni
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleSkira Mini ART Books
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width138 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.