All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- Description<b>PREVIEW::: </b> in <b>free download </b> on: createspace.com/Preview/1156076 <b>SYNOPSIS: </b><b>FUYA</b>, the first chapter of a trilogy, is a <b>Flower of Evil</b> grown in the shadow of the <b>Great Wall</b>. This book is a poetic journey into the abyss of a dark soul, without the certainty that there will be light at the end. When one is trapped in a (real? imaginary?) house, observing those who still try to prove themselves they are alive through its dirt-covered windows, when solitude becomes too heavy a burden, t even a past deformed by an all-erasing mind can be of help.. Those who are t familiar with <b>Baudelaire</b>'s, <b>Edgar Allan Poe</b>'s, and <b>Blake</b>'s dark verses, or at least <b>Roger Water</b>'s <b>The Wall</b>, or the gloomy sound of <b>Nine Inch Nails</b> and <b>Tool</b>, should stay away from this book.. This is a lyrical descent into Hell and once we have reached the bottom we shall dig deeper. Because, maybe, light can be found only at the lowermost end of that promiscuous place that is our soul..
- Author BiographyWriter, Lyricist & Vocalist for DTA & ACID, Grinder, Straight Edger & Free Thinker.
- Author(s)Danny Caught
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.