All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores up-to-date descriptions of kwn G protein-coupled receptor kinase (GRK)-dependent mechanisms, both associated with G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) functions and the receptor-independent. The chapters cover a wide range of studies from invertebrates to humans, with sections of the volume covering GRK structure, mechanisms of activation, and interaction with GPCRs, GRKs in cell signaling, as well as physiological and pathophysiological mechanisms regulated by GRKs. Written for the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology series, this book features the kind of practical detail necessary for success in the laboratory. Authoritative and timely, G Protein-Coupled Receptor Kinases features the kind of comprehensive mechanistic elucidation of GRK functions and their regulation in cells necessary for a better understanding of cell biology as well as for devising vel research approaches and therapeutic strategies.
- Author(s)John J. G. Tesmer
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight841 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byEugenia V. Gurevich,Vsevolod V. Gurevich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.