All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- Description(Vocal Collection). New York's Metropolitan Opera ushers in the new millennium with the world premiere of John Harbison's splendid opera The Great Gatsby, with a libretto based on F. Scott Fitzgerald's masterpiece. Among the highlights of the production are the fourteen Gatsby Songs, written in the energetic dance style of the 1920s with sparklingly witty lyrics by Murray Horwitz. Contents: By the Shore * Kind of in Love * Funny New Feeling * A Saturday Night To-Do * I'm Leavin' It All to You * I Could End Up Loving You Tonight * Dreaming of You * Blowing a Bundle on You * I Can't Believe It * Remember the Old Days * I'm Doin' Fine * Cool * Who Can Say * Strange.
- Author(s)John Harbison
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.