All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scientists in gene expression methodology and bioinformatics data analysis describe readily reproducible methods for measuring RNA levels in cells and tissues. The techniques presented include new methods for applying the Affymetrix GeneChip(R), SAR-SAGE, StaRT-PCR, SSH, the Invader Assay(R), and ADGEM. The authors also provide critical bioinformatics insight and resources for data analysis and management. By distilling the basic underlying principles of many methods to a few straightforward concepts, investigators can easily choose the method most appropriate to their application.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number258
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRichard A. Shimkets
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.