All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn Generation Scot Y, Kate Higgins explores questions of Scottish identity, culture, society and politics and they way they are viewed by twenty-somethings. A whole generation has grown up with the Scottish Parliament as a reality. Do they view Britain in a different light to those of us who still find it new? Has this impacted their personal, cultural and geographic identity? In this book Higgins explores what it means to be Scottish to the youth of today, and examines what impact this could have on the future of Scotland.
- Author BiographyKATE HIGGINS is a regular contributor to The Herald and numerous other political sites. Kate also has her own respected and active blog A Burdz Eye View, where she is committed to changing Scotland one blog post at a time. She is most passionate about social justice and making sure those currently without, get theirs.
- Author(s)Kate Higgins
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleOpen Scotland
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.