All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, published by Springer since 1979, presents state-of-the-art discussions in modern genetics and genetic engineering. This focus affirms a commitment to publish important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines. Recent volumes have covered gene therapy research, genetic mapping, plant science and techlogy, transport protein biochemistry, and viral vectors in gene therapy, among other topics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 28
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.