All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the basic concept of gene cloning, topics such as restriction endonucleases, chemical synthesis of oligonucleotides, cDNA synthesis, plasmids, and polymerase chain reaction have been discussed in detail in this book. The book also contains separate chapters on molecular markets and public concerns. All chapters begin with the chapter objectives and provide a exhausitive recap of the important concepts at the end of the chapter followed by review questions and numerical exercises. The language is extremely lucid and pertinent and interesting facts and anecdotes have also been included in each chapter which should surely hold the interest of readers.
- Author BiographyDr. Smita Ratogi and Dr. Neelam Pathak are faculty members in the department of Biotechnology, Integral University, Lucknow. Both teach 'Genetic Engineering' and 'Molecular Biology' to postgraduate and undergraduate students.
- Author(s)Neelam Pathak,Smita Rastogi
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note300 b/w and 50 colour illustrations
- Weight1416 g
- Width219 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.