Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- Description* Provides an elegant introduction to the geometric concepts that are important to applications in robotics * Includes significant state-of-the art material that reflects important advances, connecting robotics back to mathematical fundamentals in group theory and geometry * An invaluable reference that serves a wide audience of grad students and researchers in mechanical engineering, computer science, and applied mathematics
- Author(s)J. M. Selig
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMonographs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.