Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- Description<i>Geometrix</i> is a visual delight that illustrates and explains geometry's numerous potential applications in creating motifs, patterns and designs that make use of abstract shapes such as lines, circles, ellipses, triangles, rectangles and polygons. This is an invaluable resource for those wishing to understand the key elements of geometric graphics. To help with geometric comprehension, <i>Geometrix</i> contains case studies of over 100 projects, covering brilliant graphic designers and outstanding design agencies from all over the world, including the following: Anagrama, Artiva, Berg, BRR, Designers United, G2K, Hort, Madebysawdust, Since1416, Studio Newwork, Studio Lin, Associate and Face. <i>Geometrix</i> is an indispensable guide to using geometric shapes in the world of graphic design.
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width215 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySandu Cultural Media
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.