All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2008, the Museum of Modern Art acquired a wide range of George Lois' groundbreaking Esquire magazine covers and put them on display for a full year. This title collects the entirety of that exhibit, many more covers, and unseen images from Lois' private collection, including personal photographs of the designer at work.
- Author BiographyGeorge Lois is an adman-genius, an innovative thinker, a creator of cultural stigmas of advertising that lasts forever. Lois is the author of several books including Iconic America and $ellebrity, and his Esquire covers are in the permanent collection at The Museum of Modern Art. He has also received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Institute of Graphic Arts.
- Author(s)George Lois
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note120
- Weight1706 g
- Width250 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.