All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.61
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.47
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $19.45Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhen travelling, do you want to journey off the English-speaking path, meet people and speak Arabic easily? This great value double course pack contains twenty common scenarios plus culture and travel advice. Learn the Arabic you need for: -greetings and goodbyes -talking about yourself, your hobbies and your job -shopping and experiencing local culture -recounting your holiday activities -eating out -describing and complimenting -and much more. You'll progress in your understanding by working out language patterns for yourself, personalize your Arabic with interactive role-plays and perfect your pronunciation to sound more natural. This beginner Arabic course contains two MP3 CDs. You can download the audio files on these discs from your computer to your MP3 player or play them in an MP3 CD player. Also included is a handy phrasebook and a PDF coursebook for reading and writing practice. Get Talking and Keep Talking Arabic Pack maps to A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages. Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyJane Wightwick teaches Arabic and is the author and publisher of Arabic courses. Mahmoud Gaafar worked for the United Nations and Radio Cairo. He now writes print, radio and TV resources for the Arabic-speaking world.
- Author(s)Jane Wightwick,Mahmoud Gaafar
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date26/04/2017
- Weight156 g
- Width144 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time526
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.