All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionOften Christians feel saved from the ultimate penalty for their sins, but t from the persistent pain of regret. The long-lasting consequences of bad decisions leave many feeling perpetually out of God's will and unable to move forward into freedom and productivity. Getting Past Your Past is the antidote to the kind of regret that can stall us spiritually and bind us up in emotional pain. Susan Wilkinson lights a clear path out of this prison with six steps, including understanding and truly embracing grace; learning to forego secrets and live authentically; and grieving old dreams and dreaming new ones. This wise, heartfelt book offers strong spiritual and emotional resolution of regret by focusing on the sovereignty and unmerited kindness of God, who alone can restore the peace we've sometimes lost.
- Author BiographySusan Wilkinson is most passionate about her relationship with the Lord and her three children. A widow, Susan is an author whose work has been featured in Focus on the Family, ParentLife, and Single-Parent Family magazines. She lives with her children near Seattle, where she is pursuing a degree in biblical studies.
- Author(s)Susan Wilkinson
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.