All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive Coverage Completely Up-to-date! A detailed road map for getting started as an independent financial consultant Each year, thousands of people from all walks of life leave the security of their nine-to-five jobs to pursue careers as independent financial consultants. For a great many of them, the experience is financially and personally rewarding beyond their expectations. If you, too, are thinking about taking the big leap into becoming a financial consultant, but you aren't sure how to go about it, this book is for you. How can I be sure that financial consulting is right for my personality? What kinds of training and skills do I need to succeed, and how do I get them? What special licenses or certification are required? How do I find clients and build lasting relationships with them? With the help of first-person accounts from successful financial consultants from across the country, expert Edward J. Stone provides complete answers to these and all your questions concerning: Acquiring and honing key skills, including the all-important people skills Organizing and structuring your business Indispensable software tools Services you can offer clients and why you should specialize Marketing your services, targeting clients, and building a solid core clientele Why you should become certified and how to go about it Profiling clients and drawing up formal financial plans Dealing with state and federal regulations Contracts and key legal considerations Surviving in a down market
- Author BiographyEdward J. Stone has been a full-time consultant, specializing in the financial and business computing industries, for more than a decade. He is the editor of the Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, and the editor/writer of the newsletter Banks in Insurance Report.
- Author(s)Edward J. Stone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight440 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.