All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis carefully structured book teaches a full range of filmmaking skills to anyone interested in creating short films for private screenings, festivals, competitions and broadcast on television or the web. From initial planning to assembling a cast and crew, you will discover how to get your movie up and running. This is a fully updated manual for making short digital films on a tight budget. Getting Started in Short Film Making provides a basic but pragmatic approach ensuring that you can end up with a strong appreciation of the core professional techniques of moviemaking, without spending a fortune on your own film. This book offers a series of tutorials and assignments designed to build a beginning filmmaker's experience and showreel, and get started on a rewarding career!
- Author BiographyTed Jones began his career in television 30 years ago and has since worked as a successful director and production manager. In 2000, Ted received recognition from the Directors Guild of America (DGA) for his directoral abilities in the motion picture and television industry. Chris Patmore is a London-based writer specialising in creative technologly.
- Author(s)Chris Patmore,Ted Jones
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.