CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionDo you desire to understand the Bible better? Do you have questions about how we got the Bible? Or, what makes the Bible uniquely God's Word? Do you want to read the Bible with understanding and be able to study it for yourself? This book is for those who want practical help digging into the Bible. God gave us His Word to benefit and bless us. This book provides a basic introduction to the Bible by covering: - What Can the Bible Do for You? - How Can We Kw the Bible is from God? - How Did the Bible Come to Be? - How Do I Study the Bible? - A Jet Tour of the Books of the Bible Also included are the Chicago Statements on Biblical Inerrancy and Biblical Hermeneutics.
- Author BiographyMassimo Lorenzini received his B.A. in Pastoral Ministries from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and the Master of Divinity degree in Great Commission Ministries from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Massimo has an online Bible teaching ministry called Frontline Ministries (www.frontlinemin.org).
- Author(s)Massimo Lorenzini
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.