Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionChildren become overweight for a variety of reasons. The most common causes are genetic factors, lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating patterns, or a combination of these factors. In rare cases, a medical problem, such as an endocrine disorder, may cause a child to become overweight. This book presents ongoing and new research on a public health problem in virtually all developed countries.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight754 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRichard K. Flamenbaum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.