All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to all aspects of international ecomics, public policy, business, and finance is the clearest guide available to the ecomics of the world we live in. Written in a highly engaging style, packed full of up-to-the minute, real-world case studies and pitched at an introductory level, the book does an expert job of drawing students in and will leave them equipped with a comprehensive toolkit of methods and essential facts. Covering the wide range of ecomic issues and policies generated by globalization, the text provides an introduction to the topic that emphasizes facts as well as theories, presenting all new ecomic concepts clearly and in detail. This third edition reflects continuing developments in the world ecomy and in the analysis of international ecomics. Chapter introductions, pedagogy and data have all been thoroughly updated throughout, and key topics for expansion and revision include * Free Trade versus Fair Trade * Bilateral and Multilateral Treaties * International Outsourcing * Public Perceptions of International Trade * The Trilemma Issue * Business-Cycle Synchronization * Central Bank Emergency Tools * Sovereign-Debt Problems This text is suitable for any introductory module in international ecomics, public policy, and business, whether taught as part of an ecomics, public policy, business, or international studies program. It is also the ideal MBA level introduction to the global ecomy.
- Author BiographyJoseph P. Daniels is Professor of Economics at Marquette University, USA. He and David VanHoose are also the co-authors of International Monetary and Financial Economics (2012). David D. VanHoose is Professor of Economics and Herman W. Lay Professor of Private Enterprise at the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University, Texas, USA. He was previously Editor for Monetary Economics with the Journal of Economics and Business. He is the author of E-Commerce Economics, also published by Routledge.
- Author(s)David D. VanHoose,Joseph P. Daniels
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 57 black & white tables, 86 black & white line drawings
- Weight1133 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.