Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe theoretic aspects of the global phemena of modern civilization are reviewed; the issues of global management and global development are analyzed. The analysis of the major threats to and the problems and risks of the world civilization is conducted. Modern political conflicts are reviewed and classified; the difficulties of their reconciliation and resolution are analyzed based on modern approaches, concepts and techlogies. The major approaches to the study of the role and place of political techlogies in the management of the international conflicts. The modern cultural and civilized approach to the study of the international conflicts and the techlogies of their peaceful resolution is reflected and developed in the new political schools, for instance, in political constructivism, which is extremely popular in the West and which is today a powerful competitor of the neo-realism and neo-liberalism. The book is aimed at the wide readership.
- Author(s)Oleg Karpovich
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight731 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.