All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive view of India's foreign policy and relations from 1947-2006. Within an analytical framework that takes into account the processes of globalization and regionalization,Global Power covers India's relations with major powers and other South Asian regional powers, while also addressing its trade and investment linkages with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the EU.
- Author BiographyB.M. Jain is honorable academician and research professor at the International Noble Academy in Toronto. He is also editor-in-chief ofThe Indian Journal of Asian Affairs.
- Author(s)B. M. Jain
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.