Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors investigate the global continuity on L p spaces with p?[1,8] of Fourier integral operators with smooth and rough amplitudes and/or phase functions subject to certain necessary n-degeneracy conditions. In this context they prove the optimal global L 2 boundedness result for Fourier integral operators with n-degenerate phase functions and the most general smooth Hormander class amplitudes i.e. those in S m ,d with ,d?[0,1] . They also prove the very first results concerning the continuity of smooth and rough Fourier integral operators on weighted L p spaces, L p w with 1<p<8 and w?A p , (i.e. the Muckenhoupt weights) for operators with rough and smooth amplitudes and phase functions satisfying a suitable rank condition.
- Author BiographyDavid Dos Santos Ferreira , Universite Paris 13, Villetaneuse, France. Wolfgang Staubach , Uppsala University, Sweden.
- Author(s)David dos Santos Ferreira,Wolfgang Staubach
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume Number229/1074
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.