All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionIf you liked Gun Digest Book of the Glock Volumes 1 and 2, you are going to absolutely love Patrick Sweeney's Glock Deconstructed! In a complete departure from his previous works on the famed gun maker, Sweeney examines why Glock makes what it makes, how it does it, and where and why they still lead the pack among all copycats. Inside you'll find: * The history behind Glock's invations through four generations of pistols. * Glock's competition--is imitation still flattery? * Carbines, full-autos, suppressors, and more. Where is Glock in these developments? * Custom conversions--Glock Deconstructed has the low-down on companies and individuals taking Glock pistols to new performance levels. * A complete breakdown of the new Gen4 Glocks. * An inside look at GSSF Glock matches. * And much, much more! Perhaps the most influential firearms design in recent history, Glock pistols are the preferred auto-loading firearms for law enforcement use and personal protection. Glock Deconstructed is a first of its kind, in-depth, behind the scenes look at one of the most famous gun makers in modern firearms history and one sure to fascinate every handgun enthusiast, Glock owner or t. A must-have for any handgun owner's library.
- Author BiographyPatrick Sweeney is a certified master gunsmith, film consultant, certified armorer instructor for police departments nationwide, author of many of Gun Digest Books' best-selling titles, and Handguns Editor for America's largest general-circulation shooting magazine, Guns & Ammo.
- Author(s)Patrick Sweeney
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight558 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.