All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, experienced author Roy McCloughry weaves explanation of the gospel with global and multi-cultural examples to show the relevance of Christianity today. Topics discussed include: learning to accept ourselves as we are; the impact of evil on today's society; abortion; sex, co-habitation and marriage; work and ambition; world poverty and human rights; violence, terrorism and peacemaking; the power of forgiveness; kwing Jesus, and relationship with God.
- Author BiographyROY McCLOUGHRY is an experienced author, researcher and lecturer on Christian approaches to social issues. He is chairman of Third Way magazine.
- Author(s)Roy McCloughry
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.