All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHayek's deep interest in the concept of money and its role within the ecomy is developed in Good Money, Part I . Consisting of seven of Hayek's most significant monetary writings from the 1920s, this collection focuses on his critique of the idea that price stabilisation is consistent with the stabilisation of foreign exchange.
- Author BiographyF A Hayek (1899-1992) was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in 1974 and the Medal of Freedom in 1991 and was one of the leading Austrian economists and political philosophers of the twentieth century. Bruce Caldwell is Professor of Economics and the Director of the Center for the History of Political Economy at Duke University.
- Author(s)F. A. Hayek
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, frontispiece, figures
- Weight388 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBruce Caldwell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.