All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn one of the most famous romances of the twentieth century, Europe's most eligible bachelor, Prince Rainier of Monaco, and America's most beautiful movie star, the Academy award-winning actress Grace Kelly, fell in love and married against the backdrop of the closest thing the modern world has to a magical kingdom, the French Riviera's Principality of Monaco.Told with affection and humour, and written with the unprecedented cooperation of Prince Rainier III and his children, Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, and Princess Stephanie, Grace of Monaco takes readers beneath the surface glitz and glamour of Monte Carlo for a never-to-be-forgotten portrait of the House of Grimaldi.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Robinson lived in the South of France for a dozen years and got to know Princess Grace and her family. Prince Rainier's only stipulation to him was, Tell the truth.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Robinson
- PublisherWeinstein Books
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeinstein Books
- Content Notetwo 8-pg inserts, 40-50 images
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.