All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrains have always played an important part in a healthy diet, but t everyone kws how to cook with them. Ghillie t only discusses all the grains - their provenance, nutritional benefit, how best to cook them - but showcases 120 international recipes that celebrate them. Start the day with Breakfast Quia with Raisins and Honey, take Maki and California Rolls to work for lunch, bake some Lazy Courgette & Sundried Tomato Cornbread at the weekend, create a feast of Fragrant Vegetable Biryani for friends, kck up a bulgar wheat Tabbouleh or Fennel Freekeh Pilav for a quick midweek supper or indulge in a Polenta and Ricotta Berry Torte. Everyone should be eating more of these grains rather than relying on staples like pasta and this book is here to inspire and excite.
- Author BiographyGhillie James was food editor of Sainsbury's Magazine for five years and now writes freelance for a number of magazines including Delicious, BBCGood Food and the Boston Globe. She is the author of Jam, Jelly & Relish, Fresh from the Freezer and Amazing Grains, which was nominated for a Guild of Food Writers' Award for a work on Healthy Eating.
- Author(s)Ghillie James
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.