Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionGrammer Through Text Types series has been designed to develop and consolidate grammer conventions introduced through a variety of literacy and factual text types. Student Books 30 well-graded, double-page units. Grammar focus highlighted in context. Include cumulative revision units, self-assessment spreads and a handy, pull-out answer section. Definitions and examples to support independent learning. Include writing tasks to apply skills.
- Author(s)Heather Sperring,Peter Durkin,Virginia Ferguson
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight182 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.