All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and critical exposition of the more advanced concepts in Jurisprudence, providing a cutting edge for students who are looking to gain additional insights with which to excel. Readers are introduced to the many debates surrounding each core area and presented with the key tensions and questions underlying each topic.
- Author BiographyNicholas J McBride is Fellow and Director of Studies in Law at Pembroke College, Cambridge, UK. Sandy Steel is Fellow and Tutor in Law at Wadham College, Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)Nicholas J. Mcbride,Sandy Steel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Great Debates in Law
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight412 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.