All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & DVD. This is an essential book for all photographers and digital video professionals. Professional celebrity/glamour photographer Jack Watson shows new and old glamour/fashion photographers how to take their creative visions to a new level using FXhome PhotoKey 3 Pro keying software and a vivid imagination. Starting with a definitive description of green screen photography, he immerses you in this fascinating techlogy that allows you to create remarkable images with as little as a digital camera, green fabric screen, a beautiful model, and a favourite background image. While the focus is on digital photography, the lighting set-ups and composition techniques are equally applicable to digital video photography The book has almost 200 glamour image examples that Watson photographed against a green screen. Utilising the included demo version of the FXHome PhotoKey 3 Pro software, he shows you step by step how he created the book s photos by compositing them with amazing background images. Additionally, he shares his secrets and insight about creating most of the images in the book. Example glamour photos from the book are provided on the accompanying DVD. Using these image elements, you can practice with the demo software and try to recreate Watson s images or craft your own masterpiece.
- Author BiographyJack Watson is a critically acclaimed author, photographer, producer, and film maker. He is a retired international airline Captain with over 30,000 hours flight time, 40-plus years aviation experience, and qualification in over one hundred aircraft. Tapping into his almost encyclopedic knowledge of aviation, Watson's latest novel DRONE WARRIOR is a high-flying military-techno-thriller. The 100,000-word action-filled, page-turning literary roller coaster ride is the first in a three book series and introduces key characters for the trilogy including drone prodigy James Barlow. In addition to Watson's writing talents he has over 30 years experience in the visual arts. His books, photos, short stories and columns have been viewed and read world wide. His works have also appeared in such publications as Playboy.com, Flight, Plane and Pilot, Sport Aviation, Trade-a-Plane, Movie Maker Magazine, Guitar World Magazine, to name a few.
- Author(s)Jack Watson
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.