All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionWindows of residences located at head height of passers-by or facades that are hermetically sealed off externally: the appropriate use of the ground floor level is one of the great challenges of contemporary city planning. The research project Ground Floor Interface by the Wustenrot Foundation, directed by Doris Zoller, is dedicated to the role of the ground floor as a transitional area between public urban and private residential space. This focuses on a typological study of the ground floor level in dense residential developments. Exemplary projects from Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Copenhagen, Ljubljana, Milan, Munich, Oita, Paris, Tokyo, Tubingen, Venlo, Winterthur, and Zurich show particularly successful, spatially invative, and transferable solutions, which can contribute significantly to greater creativity and diversity in this usage sensitive transitional area between residential and urban construction.
- PublisherJOVIS Verlag
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- Languageeng, ger
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintJOVIS Verlag
- Weight2177 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byWustenrot Stiftung Deutscher Eigenheimverein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.