All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual for facilitators of teen grief groups and other mental health professionals, addresses the unique needs of adolescents experiencing traumatic reactions in the aftermath of violent death. Including information on all types of violent death, this practical guide addresses issues of violence, trauma and loss including sections on logistics, screening, evaluation, consent, facilitators and parents.
- Author BiographyAlison Salloum is currently enrolled as a full-time doctoral student at Tulane University School of Social Work, focusing on research in traumatic grief and violence. Prior to her enrollment in the Fall of 2001, she had spent six years working with Project LAST in New Orleans, LA, a program specializing in grief and trauma psychotherapy. She has been a frequent presenter at community and conference gatherings, and is an active member of the NASW and the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies. Last year, Ms. Salloum was selected to serve as a member of the National Advisory Board, Teen Victim Project.
- Author(s)Alison Salloum
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.