All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Growing Great Boys, parenting guru Ian Grant shows how to work with the essential character of boys using understanding and emotional support to raise passionate, hard-working, sensitive, funny, fearless and strong men. Growing Great Boys is brimming with practical advice on raising sons from the vital preschool years through to the challenge of teenage. With chapters on the roles of mums and dads, and on the special challenges faced by single parents, plus hot tips, quotes and action labs to encourage parents to take a hands-on approach, this book will help you to coach your son to succeed in the game of life.
- Author BiographyIan Grant is one of New Zealand's best-known parenting experts. With his wife Mary, he runs Parents Inc., which hosts parenting seminars and programmes. Married for 42 years, they have three adult children and five grandsons.
- Author(s)Ian Grant
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight231 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.