Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Don Lombardi was growing up in East Harlem on the Upper East Side of New York City it was strictly an Italian neighborhood. Italian was spoken on the street as much as English. Crime was also growing on the street during this period. In the book he talks to his granddaughters through the use of 14 vignettes giving insights into his life and how his parents shaped his character and success.
- Author BiographyDon Lombardi was Vice President of Human Resources with the Burger King Corporation during the 70's, and later started his own strategic management consulting firm providing management training to small businesses. He is now retired and lives in Arizona with his wife.
- Author(s)Donald N Lombardi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.