All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $17.98Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the concepts in HTML 5: Basic, this ILT series course is designed for students with limited or outdated HTML experience who want to learn some of the more advanced elements and techniques of HTML5. In this course, students will explore effective web site planning and authoring principles, and they will learn how to create a semantic document structure. They will learn how to build interactive forms, apply native data validation, and embed HTML5 audio and video. Students will also learn some advanced CSS techniques, including using pseudo classes and pseudo elements. Finally, students will learn how to incorporate special fonts by linking to cloud services, and they will learn how to use the local storage feature in modern browsers.
- Author(s)Axzo Press
- PublisherThomson NETg
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomson NETg
- Out-of-print date08/12/2014
- Width225 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.