Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $24.56Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental chemistry is a rapidly expanding discipline of science. It integrates chemistry and environment in a manner which is most beneficial for humans. This book attempts to understand the multiple branches of environmental chemistry and how it can be useful in our lives. The various concepts that are constantly contributing towards advancing techlogies and the evolution of this field are looked at in detail here.
- PublisherNY Research Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNY Research Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byClayton Murphy
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.