All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.36Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Forensic Drug Analysis provides in-depth, up-to-date methods and results of forensic drug analyses. Chapters written by leading researchers in the field discuss the various forms of the drug as well as the origin and nature of samples. How to perform various tests, the use of best practices, and the analysis of results are discussed in detail. Numerous forensic and chemical analytic techniques are covered including immuassay, gas chromatography, and mass spectrometry. This complete volume is the only compendium of its kind on illicit drugs and analysis and should serve as a widely used reference for professionals. In addition, it can also be used as a standard textbook for graduate courses in forensic science.
- Author BiographyJay Siegel, PhD is retired Director of the Forensic and Investigative Sciences Program and Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. He was Director of the Forensic Science Program at Michigan State University for 25 years from 1980-2004 until his retirement as Professor Emeritus. Dr. Siegel is a Distinguished Member of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences and was named as Distinguished Alumni Scholar by his alma mater, George Washington University in 2011. He is co-editor of Forensic Science Policy and Management: An International Journal. He was a member of the National Academy of Sciences Forensic Science Committee from 2006-09.
- Author(s)Fred Smith
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Weight1380 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Series Edited byJay Siegel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.