Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited book is devoted to different electrochemical aspects of na materials. This comprehensive reference text is basically divided in 3 parts: electrochemical synthesis routes for nasized materials, electrochemical properties of na materials and electrochemical characterization methods for nastructures. The Handbook is a reference work to chemists and materials scientists interested in the na aspects of electrochemistry. The chapters are written by a number of international experts in the field and the content will assist members of both electrochemical and materials communities to keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Author BiographyMahmood Aliofkhazraei is assistant professor in the Material Engineering Department, Tarbiat Modares University, in Tehran, Iran - and author of several books and numerous papers. His areas of interests are corrosion and surface engineering. Abdel Salam Hamdy Makhlouf is RGV STAR Professor in the Manufacturing Engineering Department, College of Engineering and Computer Science, University of Texas - Pan American, in Edinburg, Texas, USA. His research interests include preparation and characterization of coatings, corrosion, nanocomposite coatings, functional thin films, nanotechnology and advanced materials and polymers.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note540 black & white illustrations, 213 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight3014 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine93 mm
- Edited byAbdel Salam Hamdy Makhlouf,Mahmood Aliofkhazraei
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.