All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe rare earths represent a group of chemical elements, the lanthanides, together with scandium and yttrium, which exhibit similar chemical properties. They are strategically important to developed and developing nations because they have several applications in catalysis, the defense industry, aerospace, the materials and life sciences and in sustainable energy techlogies. The Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of the Rare Earths is a continuing authoritative series that deals with the science and techlogy of the rare earth elements in an integrated manner. Each chapter is a comprehensive, up-to-date, critical review of a particular segment of the field. The work offers the researcher and graduate student a complete and thorough coverage of this fascinating field.
- Author BiographyProfessor V.K. Pecharsky is an active researcher in the field of structure-physical property relationships of rare earth-based intermetallic compounds. He co-authored over 250 papers published in peer reviewed journals and as chapters in books, holds 10 patents, mostly related to preparation and processing rare earth-based alloys.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- Series TitleHandbook on the Physics & Chemistry of Rare Earths
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJean-Claude G. Bunzli,Vitalij K. Pecharsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.