Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fourth strand in a brand new series of Developing Mathematics, developed to be fully in line with the government's Revised Primary Framework for Mathematics. It features completely new content, a fresh up-to-date look both inside and out, and comes with a CD-ROM that contains all of the activity sheets in a customisable format. Using our unique software supplied on the CD-ROM, teachers can effortlessly adapt the activities to make them more challenging or to create further exercises for children who need a bit more practice. New text and images can be easily imported and saved without fear of corrupting the original files, and teachers can print out as many copies as they wish.
- Author BiographyCaroline Clissold is a former primary teacher and primary/numeracy consultant with Richmond Education Authority, training staff to improve standards in schools. She has also lectured PGCE students at Brunel University. Now a freelance consultant and associate of the National Centre for Excellent in the Teaching of Mathematics, Caroline works in schools around London and South East England, and has written mathematics pupil books and teacher guides for OUP and Scholastic.
- Author(s)Caroline Clissold,Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series Title100% New Developing Mathematics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.